Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pretending

Mae is quite the actress. Tonight she kept pretending she was dead. Too funny. All she has been talking about lately is her "girls school" that she goes to. I have never had a child so ready for school. I stayed at home and taught preschool to my little ones. They never wanted to be apart from me. Mae? She's oh so ready.
I wish I could keep track of all the cute, clever, surprising things she says every day.
She talks all the time and loves to use her imagination. Girls are so different from boys.

Here are some fun facts about Mae.
Fears-
Mr. Grinch (she talks about him all the time)
bugs
Nathan Doctor. Apparently she had a bad dream about Nathan being a doctor?
anyone being hurt, she is so compassionate

LOVES-
Matilda- The film
Zoe- our dog
pretending
sleeping with whatever stuffed animal or dog she can find
her mommy and daddy
her brothers
drawing
school
CHURCH!!
Nora
Dress up
Her grandma Sandra

What else to say about Mae? I sure like this girl of mine.




No comments: