Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bellingham with Rhonda!

At Eric and Maddies, above. Sadly these are the only photos we were able to take all of today. We kept forgetting the camera or batteries etc.
We left this morning at 7:10 am. YES......ME!! I was oh so sleepy. We headed to Bellingham. Rhondas birthday gift to me. It only took us about an hour and a half outside Edmonds. I know, long trip, but we so needed the girl time. NO KIDS! Shane had the kids on a scout campout and Matt had her kids for a wrestling camp thingamajig. We planned on thrifting hardcore and then hitting some cute boutiques. Done and Done.


The best stop, the AMAZING bookstore downtown. We were able to see my little sister Haley for a few minutes, but her friend had come from Idaho to see her, so we hugged and went our seperate ways. Then, we drove out to see my other brother Eric. I happen to have 3 siblings that live in Bellingham now, so we will be heading out there often.


Fun things we did today-
Thrifting
Shopping at some great boutiques
Lunch at Taco Lobo ( R would be so proud of me for pronouncing it right)
Amazing book store with nooks and crannies and thousands and thousands of books
Rose (yes ROSE) Ice cream at Mallards. It actually tastes the way roses smell.
Tea shoppe for some nummy tea
Over to Erics
Crepes at The Crepery in Kingston
Great day. Not bad for getting home by 8pm!
Ps- Nonny bought me 2 vintage Raggedy Ann books at my favorite store for my birthday present.
I was able to give her present to her the day before her birthday. An amazing piece of artwork by MULUK.
Happy Day....goodnight!



No comments: