Friday, November 5, 2010

Grandmas house

I am STILL in need of a power cord for my laptop. I bought one on EBAY and fingers are crossed that, that is what the issue is. Tonight we are all at Grandma Sandras spending the night for a little getaway. Did I mention already that we all have our OWN rooms here?? Niiice. AND....the kids room that has double bunk beds, now has trundle beds underneath!!
See...now I can have another baby and just keep the bothersome kids over here.
JUST joking! My baby neediness/hungriness/irrationalness(word?) has subsided.
I am really not wanting another baby now, if ever. You can all just breathe a little sigh of relief now right?
I have things to focus on. Although, I do fly by the seat of my pants, I do come back down to earth from time to time.
I have a show in 3 weeks that is going to be amazing. Brooke...there will be another raffle so you'd better come!
I have been toying with the idea of school. Shane was supposed to go back to school a few years ago and instead, we had Mae. Lovely, sweet, temper tantrum, mood swings....but still a girl....Mae.
I have a hard time sitting still during the days and have really gotten into a funk.
There is just nothing fun about sitting home. Sorry...but it's not for me.
I am still selling books online, but it's not enough. It would be fun to go back to school and take a few classes on child psychology or teaching or anything really.
Sometimes I feel so self centered that my kids aren't enough to keep me happy at home, but really...they are. It's the whole "it's me, not you" routine.
My husband works so incredibly hard everyday, I just don't feel worth much doing my daily "chores". Okay....enough venting and enough ............'s for the night.
Ta ta!

No comments: