Monday, November 15, 2010

A Beautiful Truth- DVD- Must watch

We just watched this documentary tonight. It is so very insightful. My mother died from cancer at age 38. So young. She had mercury fillings. About 4 of them. So do I. I have also allowed Rylan to be fixed with a filling as well. Luckily it was on his baby tooth and it fell out. Right now, I am debating on whether or not to have my fillings removed. As I watched this tonight, I realized just how very important it is to stick to a strict diet with my family. You can no longer trust to just go grocery shopping and blindly shop for what you like. Sure shopping organic and local can be expensive, but look at the alternatives. I have several friends that do not eat meat based on the Word of Wisdom. This always hit home for me, but growing up with my whole mothers side as farmers, I grew up on meat and potatoes. This ensues an entire life style change. Really though, how do you know if your meat is safe? We didn't use to have to deal with these topics. Now we do. At least if I am feeding my children organic and whole foods, I feel that I am delaying the doctor visits a bit.

What are you feelings? Please watch the film and let me know. It is available on Netflix.

No comments: