Thursday, November 18, 2010

Change in direction

My last post, wasn't meant as an insistent plea for invitations to Thanksgiving dinner, although it might be nice, it was my goal at changing the direction of my blog.
Instead of blogging about boring daily activities and snappy one liners to describe the photos, that would only be interesting to friends and family, I have decided to truly write how I feel with (hopefully) a witty and comical approach to my life.
You may already know that I love to read the CJane blog (see button to the right of the screen).
She doesn't just appeal to her family and friends, but to strangers as well. So, this is what I am going to try to do.
Sometimes those that know me might feel uncomfortable at my candidness and shocking opinions, but I really want to start writing about how I FEEL about things.
Being in mommy land, one forgets that one ever had opinions on anything that doesn't involve
child rearing and all the things that go along with that.
So...here we go....

1 comment:

Brooke said...

WooHoo! I'm looking forward to reading what's going to come out of that brain of yours! (And, for what it's worth, I LOVE your shocking candidness.)

And I thought your Thanksgiving Plea was hilarious.

Oh, and that baby just below the Thanksgiving Plea is stunningly adorable! :-)