Friday, November 19, 2010

Conjunctivitis and you...

Aka Pink Eye. It has attacked this ginormous family of mine with quite a fierceness.
So far, half of us have battled it and our prescription is nearly out.
I have nicknamed it stink eye, because anytime I talk to my children while in this predicament
they give me just that...stink eye.
So, while we have stink eye, we do laundry at least 5 times a day, change the bedding daily, do our drops 4 times daily and other tasks not ordinary except to the most compulsive cleaner. (B, I expect none of your defensive rationalizing!)
I'd rather wrap each childs entire eye zone with gauze and make em wait it out.
Oh wait...I DID try that and a certain kid whined all through it. What a great experience to pretend you are blind though!
Character building, that's what I call it.


Ps- Props to Jiffy Mart off Valley Rd. I was .81 cents short for an item and the owner, said "no, don't worry about it". This may not seem like a big deal to you, but it was such a sweet gesture that I just had to share it. Shop there when you can. The little shop around the corner that always welcomes you with a big smile and a hello.

No comments: