Sunday, May 1, 2011

R Place- Seattle out night....


More photos in a bit....
Last night 6 of us girls got all gussied up and ventured out to a Gay Dance Club in Seattle up on Capitol Hill....
I'd never been to one....really! We watched the "drag queen" show. Seriously....those men were women....NO? Wow.
It was an interesting night. As I was leaving to drive to my friends, I slipped and fell, thus breaking the heel of my awesome shoe and falling on my butt. I had to switch shoes (into less cute but comfortable ones) and hurry to my friends with minutes to spare.
The other girls missed the ferry, so we drove around for a bit then headed inside to meet them.
It was a lot of fun although, gay clubs are quite different from regular clubs. For one....remember it's full of MEN, which means body odor, bad breath and farting occurs more often than in regular clubs so.....yeah, we were amongst goats all night. It was HOT....I mean HOT in there. SO crowded you could barely move and no windows open. Sweaty. We got there at 10 and left at 12:50 or so. When we got to the ferries, we had JUST missed it and had to wait until the 2:10! What? We had over an hour to kill so we laid the seats back and had the loopiest conversation I have ever had. We were THAT tired...I rolled into bed around 3:30 and my bed never felt better.....

No comments: