Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chicago

Sorry Steven. I took several photos and the above photo was the best....seriously. Kim, you always look great.
Sometimes having friends that are directors, actors, managers...etc. of our local BPA has it's benefits. I am always able to get tickets at the last minute. I decided to go see Chicago tonight, opening night. Wow! I never go to opening night and gosh dandy, I was missing out! Yummy food, lovely people.. did I mention the food? I went with a bunch of friends and as usual ran into some old high school friends as well, which is always fun.
Sylvie, Cynthia and I, waiting to go in.
Todd and one of my best friend from high school, Gina. Mwah you cuties.
Afterwards, we hit the after party which was um....yawn. Sorry, gang, but it was a snoozefest.
So....we went to Isla to meet our fun friends for a while. Fun night and I can't wait to sleep....

No comments: