Monday, May 16, 2011

Baseball, dirt and catcher, oh my!

Rylan was catcher today in his little league game. Even though big brother and Brennan fight like cat and dog, you should have seen his big brother gush over Rylan in his catchers outfit.
"Aw, Rylan is so cute"....yup....he said it. He even rushed to take the photos.
Mae is always content to play in the dirt at the little league games. I am sure for all of my children that some of their best memories of childhood will be the times they spent at the fields.
Always moving, this little miss of mine.


I had to leave early to meet a client at her home and intended on bring Mae. Nope, she wouldn't have it. She wanted to stay with daddy even though daddy was busy coaching. Luckily Brennan offered to stay and watch her.
Did I mention that I have started up another business? Yes, I am still running Indie Banditas (we have another show July 16th). I am now selling peoples vintage (or new) items online for a percentage. I will also take over someones yard sale so that they don't have to lift a finger for a flat rate. As soon as I put it out there that I was doing this, I ended up with 4 clients in two days. That means, I have until Saturday to put an entire yard sale together for one client. Ads, pricing, signs etc. The whole ball of yarn. Wish me luck.

No comments: