Thursday, May 19, 2011

Meet Satchi

We were given a 9 month old puppy today. A Japanese Chin. She is the sweetest, calmest, cutest little thing I have ever seen (besides my own kids). I know....ANOTHER dog. To be fair, this dog is the "most cat like dog out of all the breeds". She doesn't bark, she is FULL grown, she is trained, and she is very loving. When she was given to us, she came with an insane amount of puppy paraphernalia. Stroller (yes), doggie purse (designer even), 2 crates, 1 kennel, fancy food and water bowls, sweaters....etc.
She is adorable and tiny and a great little addition. Our cat even likes her!
So.....some cute photos to share. Grandma and Mae waiting outside the high school last night.
Nathan getting ready to sing at the talent show.
My , I mean....Myrons culture fair project.
Mae's first boo boo of the summer (summer? yup, I think so!)...
Shane demonstrating how long a corn chip can burn because of all the oil in it.
My bedroom window. I just love how the sun is shining through, even at 6:30 at night.
Ta ta...

No comments: