Monday, May 2, 2011

So you (maybe) experienced my physical comedy, but have you witnessed my facial comedy? No? I'm sorry, if you are one of the lucky ones (see Elise in the background) then you get to see my pirate expressions, among others, on a regular basis. This, my friends, is why I go out....to confuse and WOW my friends....mission accomplished!
Ps- I ALSO...take amazing shots, like this one above of my friend Summer eating a polish sausage. These are a staple if you are out dancing in Seattle. On our way to catch the missed ferry, we had to stop to get one. It was the best thing she had ever eaten, mainly because she didn't eat dinner, silly girl and we had been dancing up a storm. Yum! Polish sausage, cream cheese, sauerkraut, ketchup, mustard and a dill pickle....
Highlight of the night, walking back to the car, eating said sausages with mayonnaise dripping down my chin...a man in a car leans out his window and says "looking good beautiful ladies"....REALLY? I mean.....REALLY?

No comments: