Saturday, April 30, 2011

Old photos

Ah Bloedal Reserve. We spent so much time there! These photos were taken in the spring of 2005....
Below is Myrons birthday....look at his face!! So funny!
My dad visiting/goofing off with the kids. He was shooting a nerf sling shot. He's a big kid.
Rhonda and I, at Bloedal.
Nathans birthday party....he and Noah were inseparable that year. Kylie of course, with Rylan. I bet she doesn't remember how much he liked her holding him!
Myrons birthday again.
Jenny and Ben on one of our Bloedal outings.
My stair step children.....one right after another.
It's a beautiful day out there folks! Time for the bat a thon!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love old pics. I totally thought Kylie was Jillian.

haley said...

These are great! Makes me miss you guys! you need to make a trip up here to see me before i leave! only a month left!