Monday, May 16, 2011

Fun day?


I had to go into the Dr. today for a chest xray to figure out why I can't catch my breath when I cough. So....we stopped by Golden Lion on the way for some lunch. Of course, Mae only eats a few bites of what we get, but for 6.75, how can you go wrong? At the Dr. she insisted on wearing the mask the entire time. Too cute.

Ah, a Hidden Object book, her favorite. She just loves being challenged to find things. Now finding things isn't enough , she asks her dad to quiz her on things. It reminds me of myself. When Shane and I were first married, we didn't have a television. We would lie in bed and I would say "quiz me Shane". I love trivia questions and challenges. Mae is becoming quite the smart little cookie. Last night as Myron and I were finishing up his culture fair project, she kept calling out the letters we were cutting out. If only preschool was within our budget and time schedule!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

BAH! That girl clearly does not need preschool. She is learning way more by just hanging out with you. Poor thing is going to be bored stiff once she hits public school, though.