Thursday, April 7, 2011

When to share and when....not to...


Sorry, but there isn't much of anything that I feel like talking about.....
I say that and then watch...this blog will be overflowing with words.
So....spare yourself and go read someone else's fun, witty, lighthearted blog.
I shared with 3 people to be exact....a circumstance that I have been dealing with.
My "other mother" and two close friends. It wasn't something I should have shared. I have a problem keeping things "in".
When I do, it riddles my mind and causes panic attacks. The way I protected myself was not in anyones best interest.
Now it has gotten back to someone that happens to have been in this circumstance and
in a bad way. Luckily this someone loves me unconditionally and was in no way upset with me.
I could tell, disappointed etc. but this person knows my intentions and who I am.
But....the person who can't forgive herself...is me.
I am sick with myself, disappointed in myself and disgusted, to tell you the truth.
Now I seem like an untrustworthy, busy body, intent on destroying peoples lives.
I am sharing this with you readers (if any are still reading) because I find that writing is like talking it out.
And i need....to talk it out. I am destined to have a difficult life. I feel misunderstood ALL the time.
Do you ever feel that way? I never have a "bad intention" in my mind, but I feel sometimes it comes across that way.
I talk.....talk talk talk TALK TALK! Don't i! If you know me...you know that.
I won't be sleeping tonight. This conflict upsets my tummy, makes me tear up every 2 seconds, and takes me right back to middle school, when my mouth would get me in to trouble...again and again.
Maybe it's time to start sharing less....much much less of myself.
At least it's safe that way.

1 comment:

Elke said...

I loved that whole, open post. It was lovely and insightful. Until that last little line, Katie! Of course you belong in church. Everyone belongs there who needs the savior. Doesn't that include you? Wish I could give you a hug right now. You'll get through this because you are strong, and because HE is strong.