Saturday, April 16, 2011

Baseball


I Heart Baseball!!!
My new camera....DIED!! That's right! The lens is extended all the way and wont close OR take photos. What is up with me and cameras??
Anyhow....I didn't get any shots of Brennan and he OWNED his game today and ended up with the game ball. The kid pitched a flawless 4 innings AND hit every time he was pitched to.
Can't wait for his select baseball tournament in Eastern Washington for Memorial Weekend!
His team is going to kill it!
Tomorrow he has another game and then Tuesday. I may or may not go to church tomorrow.
Still debating. I have been reading my scriptures which has been fun. I am in Jacob and have also been reading "The Teachings of the Presidents of the Church (Joseph Smith)".
It's been great. I still feel no desire to attend church, but we'll see how I feel. I may bring the family to sacrament. I wont be taking it, but they can. I am in a very cold place right now.
Meaning, I feel no closeness to anyone in the church right now. I am still pretty angry.
Sorry. I don't want to chit chat and I don't want to talk about "it". I am in protective mode still.

No comments: