Thursday, April 21, 2011

They say housework won't kill you, but why take the risk?


I used to have a plaque that said the same thing....
Yesterday was a half day and the boys were all with their friends, except Rylan. So, Rylan and I decided to rearrange and clean his room. Weyll....wouldn't you know it, while rearranging, I dropped Myrons bed on my pinkie toe. OUCH! The above photo doesn't do it justice. (Jenny, ask Jillian) I didn't even get to finish their room. Below is the half finished room.
As you can see, I didn't even get to finish making the beds, touching up their paint or lay their rug back down. Oh well....I found some funny quotes today that I quite love...


Housework, if it is done right, can kill you. ~John Skow
You don't get anything clean without getting something else dirty. ~Cecil Baxter
A clean house is the sign of a boring person. ~Author Unknown
This house is protected by killer dust bunnies. ~Author Unknown

In the meantime, how the heck am I going to go dancing tonight? I can't even put a shoe on!

No comments: