Monday, April 25, 2011

FHE- I LOST.....Please don't watch

Aw.......you missed it!!

Um.....I don't know what to say. For FHE we did a "Butler entertainment night". Private video style. Each of us took turns in Myrons room with the webcam, then we sat down and watched each others. LOSER had to post on facebook or blog. Ouch.
I happen to love physical comedy and unless we are really really REALLY close friends, you'll never see it. (until now) If you are in fact a family member, then you have been blessed to see this often. My kids love it, my siblings make me do it and some friends from high school request it.
As you can see....I need no music. Just the tunes in ma head. I am warning you.....this is graphic....humiliating, and you'll never look at me the same again.....
I warned you.....
Since I lost our talent show tonight, I am to keep this video on my blog for 24 hours.
It is 11:26.....let the countdown begin.

Again.....PLEASE.....DO NOT WATCH.
Thanks

No comments: