Thursday, December 2, 2010

Time to get in shape!

Up until 7 years ago....Shane and I looked like....this. We were very active and in shape. What happened?? I don't know but after finding these photos today, I am very motivated to look like this again. I mean afterall....we are wasting our "pretty" years! I miss my HOT husband and I am sure he misses his HOT wife.
I feel that when you are chubby/fat like us, people draw their own conclusions about you. Shane is an insanely hard worker. I, am not, but, I have never looked at myself as chubby or fat.
I look at myself and still see the "skinny" me. When I see photos, I am in shock. "That's NOT me" I think. Truth be known....it is. I am sick of feeling tired, still wearing maternity clothes, and feeling out of shape. Heloooo new years EARY resolutions. It is time to shed these unwanted pounds. If not for vanities sake....for my children.

PS- You MUST click on the photos to enlarge!!

No comments: