Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Rylan!!

Not only has my MacBook crashed (thanks kids), I have been sick with the flu since Sunday.
WHY me?? Why so often?? So far, it's just Mae and I. She just has the adorable sniffles. I have the "feel like morning sickness, sickness". NO I am not pregnant although the kids were convinced I was tonight. They all want another little one. Thanks to little cutie ma tootie Torah.
I am NO where near ready for another addition, so don't get all excited.

Rylan had a great birthday. It's hard having a birthday so close to Christmas, but he seems to be un scarred, emotionally, about it. :)
We ended up at Chuck E Cheese tonight while Nathan and I did some last minute Christmas shopping. FUN. Anyhow......I am heading to bed.......again. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Rylan!

And I'm so sorry that you're feeling cruddy. There's never a good time to be sick, but it's especially annoying right before Christmas, when you're supposed to be feeling are joyful and festive. Hope you feel better soon!