Saturday, December 11, 2010

Seattle Date night!

It started out at a friends sons swim meet. He was incredible! Go Spartans!
Then we caught the 5:30 ferry into Seattle. We were so excited to have a whole night together with our good friends.
We walked up to McCormick & Shmicks for dinner. Shane had the seafood fettuccini and I had stuffed shrimp and sirloin steak. YUM. For dessert...the most beautiful creme brulee.

As you can see....we finished everything on our plates....and each others.
It was so beautiful tonight. All the trees were lit with Christmas lights and even one store had a snow machine blowing snow down on everyone!
5th Avenue theater is AMAZING. I remember going as I child and I definitely want to go back as often as possible.
I had never seen the film, and, after the play, I still am not sure if I want to. The play was BRILLIANT. We had great seats and I felt like a kid in a candy store. The sets were so beautifully made.
Lovebirds.....
She ASKED to be photographed with the bunny. Definitely a hilarious part of the play.

Yay! I can't wait to go again! Anyone else up for a date night with the Butlers?

No comments: