Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Update on dream car situation

He still hasn't called, so I am thinking that it has sold to said single woman, but I am not giving up hope completely. Darn those single MOMS!! JK. Really though, what is NOT funny, is that I just walked a mile or so with Rylan in his jammies and Mae on my hip because our van apparently just died for good.
So....I am staying positive that something great will come our way. I am scouring Craigslist list all the time trying to avoid getting sucked into car payments through a dealer. If you hear of anything under 3000.00 let us know!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you..

Jenny said...

I saw your van on the side of the highway...what time did you get stuck? You should have called me. Or maybe you did and I wasn't home? I was gone most of the day. You should call the guy and see if the other woman got it. I'll keep my ears open!

Kate said...

Around 4:30pm. I had left my cell phone at home. I don't have the guys number anymore! It was on craigslist and he deleted the post. He must have sold it. It's too bad! Oh well, something else will come up. :)