Friday, October 9, 2009

Love Machine

To make a LOONG story short, the planets all aligned today and we came home with this beauty. Our friends were selling this vintage, pristine condition rockin piece of machinery that we had been coveting for a while but couldn't quite afford . It has low miles, lots of extras.....etc.
Today, on our way to purchase another van, our friends offered us this van at the same cost. 700.00 cheaper!! It is a sweet ride. We have nicknamed it the "Love Machine" because of it's track lighting, queen size fold able bed, curtains, plush interior and mood lighting.
We love it. It is like being in a motorhome and it is all in excellent condition with even a built in vacuum and bottle opener....yes. There are so many extras that it is like being on a treasure hunt inside. Anyhow......can you tell I am excited?? More photos to come.
This van is so "us". I love it's uniqueness....who wants a car that everyone else is driving??
Watch for us out on the road and um......if the vans a rockin.....don't come a knockin.
What? It has curtains!!

6 comments:

Erika said...

Kind of reminds me of the one the Hatch family had when I was in High School...you're probably too young to remember. I used to want to ride with them because of all the extra space.

Brooke said...

Wow! Congrats on the new wheels. Now you can join us at Point No Point without having to sneak the van away from Shane. :-)

I'm just curious how you manage to drive that bad boy up your driveway??

Kate said...

I remember the Hatch mobile Erika.
It is like that.
B- We test drove it and made sure it made it up the driveway.It is higher up so it takes those potholes beautifully!

Erin said...

I love it! It looks pristine. How funny that it has a vacuum cleaner. How I wish my car had that.... Congrats!

Kate said...

Yes, Myron has been compulsively vacuuming the van all day.

Tifanie said...

This car is Awesome!! I love it!! It looks so comfy!