Thursday, October 29, 2009

Running


I did it again! I am really loving this running thing. Tonight, I ran 2.5 miles and could have gone longer. I say ran, but I really do walk fast half the time. It feels good. Brennan came with me tonight and it was a beautiful rainy, misty, fall night. We are leaving for Bellingham tomorrow afternoon to spend Halloween with my brother. He lives in a very large group of homes and it should be a lot of fun to not have to drive to go trick or treating this year. We will also get to give out candy to trick or treaters! I can't remember the last time we were able to do that.
Happy sugar day. Bleck. Here is a little preview of what the little ones will be wearing.
One of my artists from a past show, makes really great t-shirt dresses out of recycled big person shirts. I bought this a month ago and today was happy to find a matching Superman costume at our local childrens consignment shop for just 5.00! Woohoo.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Have fun & drive safely. It's supposed to be super windy tonight, especially up north.

And don't forget to bring your BofM! :-)

Ashley said...

Go Katie! 2 miles is all I ever run, and I've made my peace with it, lol. Hope tonight was fun!