Saturday, October 10, 2009

Soccer., birthday, Bellingham






Today is Brennan's birthday, but unfortunately, he had a game in Seattle and we didn't get to see him from 10am-6pm. As I type this, I am sitting at the ferry terminal in Kingston en route to Bellingham to spend a couple of days with my little brother. Monday I will be able to post all about Brennans birthday. We wont even get to do his cake until about 11pm tonight when we finally get to Bellingham. Today, while Bren was in Seattle, I was finally able to make one of Myrons soccer games. It was intense! I thoroughly enjoyed watching for the first time. Myron is an amazing player and is everywhere. You can't get the ball past him. His team is undefeated and I learned why today. He is so much fun to watch. He is so passionate about soccer and has amazing skills. It was great to have the other boys coaches in football, tell me that the boys had the best games of the season today as well. Seriously, how did we get so lucky ? I hate sports.
Okay.....enough bragging for now. Tata

No comments: