Sunday, February 1, 2009

Zoiks, foiled again!

How dare I state that I was looking forward to church today! That was counting my chickens before they hatched. Shouldn't I know better by now? I stayed up late getting all the church clothes washed, ready and laid out, prepared a scripture with Brennan for primary, made a cute little hair clip to go with Mae's dress, etc. Wouldn't you know it, right after barely falling asleep,....waaaaaaaaa. This "waaaa" reminds me of Mae's favorite song , "Put the baby to bed".
The baby is given everything, a blanket, a bottle, a binky, and after kissing the baby goodnight, the baby "waaaas". Anyhow, sorry, that was random, but I am tired. Back to the story. So......back to me barely falling asleep and being awoken. This was Rylan who had a night terror, who then woke up Mae with a runny nose who has been teething. She wouldn't settle at all last night. Poor girl.
Everytime I moved (yes she sleeps in my bed and yes, I know I deserve this) she woke up and wanted to nurse. I am not one who can sleep while nursing, thus....a sleepless night. I am just now up and checking emails and getting the Sunday roast in the oven. Today is Superbowl Sunday. I hate football. Hate it. Shane......LOVES it and waits all year for this game. He is lucky we have four sons that enjoy it as well. I can't wait to nap during it. So, that's my drama for today, so far. This is for my friends that are going to be wondering where the heck I was today.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I was wondering where you were today. I'm glad you're not sick, just tired.

I'm with you - not a big fan of Super Bowl Sunday. Why can't it be Super Bowl Saturday??

Jill said...

I hate hate hate football too! I must be the luckiest girl on earth to have a husband who hates watching sports - however he does love Star Trek - another thing I hate :)