Monday, February 16, 2009

Nathans a teenager!

That's it. You heard it here first. I now have a teenager. Where did the time go? He woke up today convinced that his voice was lower. Too cute. He really really really really wanted this-


So, we looked everywhere for one. Craigslist, Ebay, our local groups etc. They were selling used for 180+. I told Nathan, this would be a great thing to save up for. Then we scored. We found one on Craigslist for 150.00. Not only that but the seller was in Poulsbo (5miles from us) AND......we negotiated the price down to 120.00! How is that for a steal?? He is all smiles tonight and it was fun to find it for him. I had NO idea how amazing this Itouch was. We have wireless internet at home and so he can use the internet on it. Don't worry, I was able to put filters on it. I want one. I am so jealous everytime he comes in to say something else it does. Anyhow, he is in love with it. Here are some fun photos of today. Since he received this big gift, we didn't really plan on anything else. We had lunch at our local Mexican Restaurant and I cooked his favorite dinner tonight, but that was it. Happy Birthday Nathan. What a gift you are to this family. Keep in mind, I have to ALWAYS talk nice about Nathan, now that he has shown me that he can access my blog from his itouch.


In true Nathan style, he didn't want a cake. He begged for a cinnamon roll.
His brothers hovering to get a peek.
An "almost" smile from Nathan as he shows off his new present.


This above photo says it all doesnt it? I asked them to sing him Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

Corey said...

I am sooooo in love with the Iphone and well! Jeff has one and it's always in my hands. They are just the coolest! Especially when you are holding a fussy baby that doesn't want to be put down in their crib and so they insist on laying with you for some cuddle time. When I'm not tired, I make sure I have it on hand and then I can quickly check my email or get caught up on reading blogs. Is it bad that I multi-task while cuddling with my kids? Oh well!

Jenny said...

Don't tell my Nathan! He's been begging for a cell phone for a few years. I told him MAYBE when he's 16. And it won't be an iphone, either!

I can't believe yours is 13. I still remember seeing you for the first time with your 3 babies sitting on the sofa in the Pouslbo ward building. I knew you when you were a teenager, flirting with my brother, but that was the first time I'd seen you as a mom.

Kate said...

It's NOT a cell phone!! It's an Itouch. It plays music, movies and you can access the internet. It doesn't have a camera or phone capabilities. They can't have cell phones until they are driving.
:)