Thursday, August 7, 2008

Catching up......

You know, I love my phone/cable/internet provider, but when you have an outage......it's not just one thing, it's all three that go out. It's not like they aren't working on it, it's just that I don't see any progress. In any case, I am here at the good ole' library to give an update as to what we have been up to. This has been a horrible week to not be blogging. Mae started walking, Shane and I celebrated our 13th anniversary, Nathan left for a 50 mile hike in the mountains, Shane and Rylan built an amazing puppet theater, Myron is just cute Myron and Brennan has been trying to do everything out of his American Handy boys handbook. This involves constructing some beautiful bows and arrows out of maple and bamboo straight out of our backyard. Today he is working on a raft to put into the bay right down from our house. It has been sunny and beautiful. Mae is talking so much. Here are just some of her words- "puppy, mommy, kitty, daddy, thank you, love you, myron, nathan, brennan, rylan......." it just goes on and on. She is also counting to three and can point and show me all her most obvious body parts and when I show her things in a book and ask her to point to them, she knows which ones to point to. She's a smart one that girl of mine! Rylan is so enjoying his new puppet theater/grocery store/lemonade stand. Myron is getting ready to take off for Wenatchee with his best friend and their family until Sunday. While he is gone, I want to completely redo his room. I took him to lunch today in Winslow and while we waited for our food , we designed his new room. I know, sounds ambitious, but I am pumped! We'll see how far I get.That's all for now. Ciao.

No comments: