Saturday, July 10, 2010

Welcome soon to baby Knoebel.....we hope!

Today was a busy day. I worked until 5, the boys came home from scout camp, we went with the Tophams to Cades championship baseball game ( they lost by 1 because the opposite teams catcher was obstructing the base), and then I went by the hospital to sit with Regen while she is in labor. The plan was to be there the whole time, but her labor has been so slow, it will be an all nighter for sure. In the morning, i'll call to see how she is doing and see if she wants me to come back, but I am pretty sure she will have had the baby. She is doing great and beautiful as ever. Just being in the hospital room brought back so many anxious, happy, scary feelings. I don't know if I will ever have another baby again, but for now, I am so glad that it is her and not myself in that place tonight although the spirit was very strong in that room.
Sweet dreams to my dear sister Regen. We have been friends since we were 7 years old and I love her dearly. I cannot wait to see the new little spirit they are getting ready to welcome into their family. xo

No comments: