Monday, July 19, 2010

Rachel Ray....WATCH OUT!

Today was my onscreen interview with our local news. BITV. I was nervous, but it was great.
The whole interview took just over an hour and the reporter was so excited about our interview, that she asked me if I would be interested in hosting my OWN craft show once a week on BITV!

The rest that I announced earlier, I deleted because, I am superstitious and don't want to count my chickens before they hatch.
Just know...I am excited about all the new possibilities.
xo

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Good luck! That's so exciting! Do you know when your interview will air, or when the craft show will start?

Kate said...

She is using some of our interview footage for something this Friday about tourism. Then, in the next two weeks, the full interview will be aired. Not sure when yet. As for the craft show, there is so much to figure out still! To start, they want me to film small 3-5 minute segments.