Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mae turns 3....a while back...








Yay Mae....My sweet girl. So much pink! It was definitely a special day for her. She woke up at 5am and said "it's time to open my presents"! So..we did. She came to work with me and all day, people were telling her Happy Birthday and asking her age. She got very upset if I answered that she was 3. She wants to be 2. Isn't that a typical woman? Always wanting to be younger. :) So, I bought a new laptop..this time it is a MAC! It has been difficult to figure things out. Photos included. Funny thing is....last night I found my camera cord! I may have to do the rest of the uploading at the store on my PC.
xo

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy birthday to Mae! I love to picture of her holding the cupcake. Good luck with your new computer. I'm excited to see pictures again!