Wednesday, April 7, 2010

No news is good news!

Although I have to admit......I got some pretty insane news last night that I wish wish wish I could post here, but promised a certain new relative that I wouldn't until it is out.
But for those of you that can't wait and aren't relatives.....call me.....you WONT believe it!!!
Let's just say that Karma has a great way of working itself out. :)
For today....it has been mellow which I love. I had two of my amazing artists
come in and hang out for a couple of hours which brightened my day and lifted my spirits.
Seriously,....I have the best job in the world. If you know me at all.....you already know how perfect this whole gig is for me. I can talk endlessly to strangers, learn all about them.....and not take up any of my family's time and still be productive!!!
xo!

OH OH OH!!!! I forgot.....there WAS a blood test taken at my birth to already prove the paternity!!
LOVE that!

No comments: