Friday, April 9, 2010

20 Dolla DO!

One of the perks of owning a shop downtown is getting to know all the amazing other store owners. We all have a special bond and give special discounts to each other. My shop is in the same building as the very hip Megan Alison studio. Haircuts here run about 50.00. Way out of my price range. In fact, I have been cutting my hair myself thank you...for about a year.
Anyhow, one of the hairdressers brought in this lovely coupon for 25.00 off ANY service in their salon. I jumped at the chance. Because my hair is shortish, I ended up paying 20.00 for the haircut and 10.00 for a tip. I tipped because not only did my hair look amazing, but I had a scalp massage and instead of the hurry, cut your hair and get you out of the chair service...it took around an hour. Jenna cut my hair and then showed me exactly how to do it myself at home.
So, here's the deal. ANY new customer can get the same deal. Just let them know that Katie sent you! 25.00 off haircuts, colors, perms, waxes, tweezing, etc!
So go get YOUR do!

PS- While I am raving, I have to rave about another awesome friend, Sarah from "The Battle of Land and Sea" and creative mind behind THIS blog.....www.craftyFOLK.org.
She makes awesome stickers, post cards
etc. and I just adore her, so jump over there and buy some lovelies. I am putting a cute photo of her latest and greatest OWL stickers over to the left.
xo

No comments: