Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm leaving it

I keep going to delete the "angry" post and I just cannot do it. I don't want to erase what I was feeling last night, so I am leaving it. They are true feelings and I need them to be a part of this blog. So, although today I am feeling, peaceful, calm.."over it". I did need to get the angryness out of myself before starting fresh this morning.
Hopefully today brings more peace. I do have to mention that right after my post last night, a lovely uncle Jim called me and let me know that just days before, he and his wife were talking about me and wondering what had become of me.
He was furious with Roger when I was born and let me know that if anyone needed a DNA test, to come to him.
Anyhow...today I actually have an employee and will take the morning off to focus on what is most important in my life next to God, my children.
xo

No comments: