Saturday, January 8, 2011

And behind this sweet exterior..........


THIS is how I feel today. Utterly and hopelessly.......WITCHY! This is how I feel on the inside and I am sure when I am yelling at the kids......this is how I look on the outside too.
I don't know what it is about today, but I feel awnry. Not just normal awnry......A W N R Y!
I mean.....put myself in isolation (or try to). But....it never fails, when I go away to take a break,.....all of my kids follow. Then they want to talk talk talk and grab and jump on me etc.
I start thinking bad thoughts like......"could I just run away" among some of my favorites.
Just joking, BUT......I DO want to get away and I can't. I need to get everyone ready for church tomorrow, dinner made and cleaned up, laundry folded and bed sheets changed (don't ask).
It's so hard not getting a day off. This mama really needs one.
It's an early bed time for me tonight. Is 7 too early? I just want to get this day behind me!

No comments: