Sunday, August 8, 2010

Whats up?


Cute girl Mae up above....she's what's up. Cutie PA TOOTIE!

After being away from my shop for so long, I took a photo to remind me just how much I LOVE my store. AND.....Nathan is finally home from his bike trip. He ended up biking 235 miles and was the first to finish. Ahead by 5 minutes. Go Nathan! He was in the lead the entire time and they formed a dream team of four kids. They plan on going out together again, soon.
We got Zoe back. We did a one week trial a month or so ago, but the owner wasn't ready to let her go. She is very well trained, sweet and awesome with kids. The kids like to get in her kennel. Don't ask me why. Shane and I have fun locking them in....yes, we are bored.

Myron, this one is for you. Myron is online right now down at my dads. Mae misses him terribly. He comes home on Tuesday and we are so excited. I hope the boys dont mind that we are planning a camping trip for this weekend. School starts soon!
That's it for now. Happy Sunday....we are all in jammies today, still trying to get over the bug that has infiltrated our home and immune systems.

No comments: