Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where have I been?

Shane is not working, so I have been trying to work as much as possible or at least work on what I can do to make money. Anyone need a carpenter? I am gearing up to do the next craft show in March. If I do it right, I could actually sell some of my stuff and make some money. I am in the process of registering for school at the Art Institute of Seattle. I'd like to start in June of this year in their Culinary section. Cooking is a true passion of mine and someday, I'd love to have my own restaurant. There are several things that are going on with the kiddos. Myron and Nathan visited a new school Odyssey today. Nathan will be transferring to this new school in a couple of weeks and Myron will start at the beginning of next year.
This smaller school will be a better fit for my kids. I don't like the idea of so many classes and kids at their age. Woodward fits the previous statement.
Mae is insane. She has figured out how to climb to the top bunk in the boys room.
None of us have caught her in the process yet, but have been there to witness the end result. She jumped into the bathtub with me in all of her clothes today, decided that toilet water is fun to play with if you have a cup, and throw stuff in for that matter. She is the first child that I have ever had to child proof stuff with.
Rylan is sweet as ever and has been loving to play games with his mom. We tie dyed clothes last night for our FHE activity and I snapped some cute shots of him.
As soon as I can upload photos again, I will. For now, take care to everyone and remember to always stay positive! I am. :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

So glad to see your post...I was beginning to wonder if you decided to stay in Idaho!

Jenny said...

Welcome back! I thought maybe for your New Year's Resolution you decided to give up your blogging addiction! :) I haven't talked to you much lately, all the stuff you posted about I didn't know...good luck with Odyssey. Mae sounds like she's almost 2, good luck with that, too!

Corey said...

Wow! What a crazy little gal Mae is becoming. Sounds like she is trying to keep up with her active brothers! So when would you start up classes at the Art Institute? Sound like fun!