Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 random things about me

This new "random" thing is blowing up on the internet. Here are 25 random things about me.

1- I rarely fall asleep before 2 am
2- I followed the Grateful dead
3- I lived in Rock Canyon above the Provo temple for 5 months in a tent
4- My passion is writing poetry
5- My best job was writing independent film reviews for an alternative newspaper
6- I was one of the 5 finalists for Miss Washington Preteen
7- I am terrified of mice
8- I love techno music and raves
9- I collect very old childrens books
10- I LOVE Depeche Mode and specifically, "Violator"
11- I used to be a Goth, Skater Chick, Hippie and Gangsta
12- I am very superstitious and throw salt over my left shoulder everytime I cook, whether I have spilled it or not.
13- When I was a teenager, my favorite things to do were watch SNL and jump in a ditch when cars would drive by at night. Why? Who knows.
14- My favorite thing to do with my kids is read
15- I love pets but not enough to hold them
16- I am too insane about fashion.
17- My favorite shows are Project Runway and Top Chef
18- I want to be a chef, lawyer, designer, film critic, actress, writer, not necessarily in that order.
19- I hate flannel sheets
20- I love cold sheets
21- Nothing is finer than red baby cheeks for kissing
22- I dream vividly, mostly of Grandma Hardys house on the farm
23- I am way to sensitive
24- I rarely say no
25- As long as I can remember, I have always wanted to be a mommy

Okay, tag, you're it!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I learned a few things about you, Katie... Specifically #2, #6, #19 and #20!