Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Myrons music concert and other acts of mischief











Today was a somewhat mild day. No major messes or accidents. Myron had a wonderful music performance at his school and we went as a family. Of course, Nathan had to sit with his friends and Brennan followed suit. Mae couldn't stand to be away from any of her brothers, and so as soon as she'd see one, she'd put her hands up to be held. Myron was usually her target because he was closest. It was really sweet.
Myron played the wooden xylophone thingy very well and with the cutest little smile.
It was nice to see friends that I hadn't seen in a while and show off Mae in her adorable little suit. This was my most expensive Lollipops purchase ever and I am still paying/working it off. Wouldn't you know it, I had barely uttered the words "Mae was pretty tame today" and I hear a scream from the bathtub. She had jumped in with Rylan, pajamas and all. She had just had her own bath 15 minutes before hand.
I remember my little sister Tara doing the same thing. Mae thinks she is the boss, she likes to go around yelling at the boys "Right now"! Thanks to me she says "damnit" at all the right moments to. ANyhow, it's finally bedtime and I am going to get this little girl/boss to bed.

No comments: