Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays~



















Can anyone tell me why the code shows when I upload photos instead of the photos themselves? You can see the photos in the end result, but when I am typing my draft, all I see is code. Anyhow, here are some photos from Christmas. My sister finally uploaded them so I could share. Rylan turned 5 on the 22nd, Grandma turned 79 on the 24th and you know what the 25th was. We have been a celebratin family! It has been a wonderful visit, full of laughs and loves. I will share more photos and stories when we get home. The roads should be okay, but I just dont know about Mae. Today was so awesome. We went to Miracle Hot Springs here near my dads house. It was outdoors and snowing. We spent 4 hours there. They also had an alligator farm, so it was just incredible. I have some photos. I wish I could write a description for each, but I can't figure out this code thing.
Happy holidays!
- K

1 comment:

Corey said...

You probably accidently hit the tab "Edit HTML" instead of "Compose" on the top right hand corner of the New Post screen. That's my best guess!

Cute pics! Love the one of Mae in her diapers and the big boots! Too cute!