Monday, November 24, 2008

We did it!


La Befana was a huge success. It was an amazing weekend and definitely a highlight in my life. I reconnected with my friend from high school, Sarah from Que Sarah, made new friends and bought/traded a bunch of goodies. It was just such a special event and I feel so proud of myself for the end result. Throughout the day the vendors kept telling me how much fun they had and how neat it was. Mostly, all did pretty well.
You can read a review and see photos of Kathy Mack's booth, at this website.
http://pinkchalkstudio.com/blog/ . We will be having another bazaar February 7th, so mark your calendars. I have to come up with a business name for my items, so I need some input from all of you. Which name do you like?
-Lily Maison
-Nettie Mae
-Hattie Maison

That's all for now. I am attaching a photo from Kathy Mack's website. As soon as she emails me the rest of the photos, I will post them here.

No comments: