Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cuteness

Greg, you will reckognize the similarities in this post. Today, after wondering where in the world is Myron, I received a phone call from the bus barn which was not my first. Myron had apparently forgotten to get off at his stop. This was not an isolated experience. After turning down a ride from a fellow bus driver ( you can never be safe enough), I arrived at the bus barn to a sweet little apologetic Myron. After assuring him, that we were more than happy to pick him up and that accidents are normal, he related his story. Apparently, he entered the wrong bus! I asked him how long it took him to realize that he had gotten on the wrong bus and he replied with an innocent "20 minutes." I love this Myron of mine. He is just the sweetest bite of cake that heavenly father could have offered me. He continued on with his story, telling us about how he fell asleep with boredom and that he figured his bus driver just had a substitute that day. Oh how I love this guy.
After posting this story, I remembered another funny story about another of my sweet boys, Rylan. Rylan and his "bestest friend" Hyrum were riding in the back seat of the van. Hyrum asked where he should deposit his banana peel. I told him to just throw it out the window, to which Rylan replied " Hyrum, dont! the car behind us will slip and do a front flip and then the police will come and arrest you!"
He was so sincere, it was adorable.
On another note, I had to go to Silverdale aka Sliverdale tonight. Since it was FHE, we incorporated this trip into our lesson. Shane took the kiddos to Chuck E Cheese after a nice dinner at a local Chinese place. I went craft shopping alone......yes, it was bliss. After the game stop, we all went to Home Depot......yes fun fun.
I couldn't remember the last time we were all together shopping. As chaotic as it was, it was so nice to be together as a family. How pathetic are we?
Anyhow, I am up late tonight just finishing up my hour(s) long crafting spell.
Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your boys are so sweet! I bet Myron just took it in stride, he seems to be so easy going. Love the banana peel story, too cute! I can't wait to see what you've crafted.