Monday, November 3, 2008

Pretty little girls










I got some really great shots of Mae and her dear friend on Sunday and just had to share them.
I stayed up pretty late making a slip that Mae could wear underneath her dress to make it more "pouffy". I also undid the big flower bouquet that was embroidered on the front smocking.
I love the end result. Girls are just too much fun. I have been crafting like crazy lately to prepare for the bazaar. I have made some flower hair clips that are really popular right now and I have been crocheting some organic cotton blankets. I think I can have about 6 by the 21st. I went into Silverdale tonight on a quest to find a large sheet of balsa wood for my journal covers that I want to make. Instead, I ended up getting photo matte board and had it cut into 1/4ths. Then I bought a bunch of printed paper and I will make funky collages on them. I figure I can pump out about 30 of those. I'll keep you posted on the result.





1 comment:

Brooke said...

I loved Mae's dress on Sunday. Now I wish I'd looked closer at the slip. I'll have to check it out next time. You are such the Domestic Diva!

Can't wait for your Bazaar, by the way!