Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cubs reunion
















Tonight we had a potluck with the families of Nathans team mates on his baseball team from last season. As parents, we have really all bonded and have become great friends. We talked about movies the most, (my favorite subject) and laughed a lot. I didn't see my kids much, which is always a bonus at events like this. They stayed downstairs and played with all the other boys. Mae was her usual social self and was held by everyone that attended. We were excited to see Shannon, one of Mae's favorite people. I intended to get a photo, but missed the opportunity.






I'll get one next time. Thanks to Shannon singing "Twinkle Twinkle little star" to Mae last season to get her to sleep, Mae knows the entire song. We love you Shannon!






Here are some photos from tonight.

No comments: