Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Team painting.....it should be a sport

I wish I would have taken photos of Gretchens new AMAZINGly fantastic new home. It is beyond huge and gorgeous. Some of us were able to make it out to help paint said ginormous home. It was a lot of fun thanks to Ralphs well stocked be it "anal" refridgerator full of diet cokes (all labels facing forward and perfectly placed) and Gretchens well stocked ipod full of good music.

We had fun painting the walls and each other. M painted an M on the back of my "I Love Football" tshirt freshly bought from Walmart for just this occasion. It made a perfect stamp afterwards.

This below shot would have been beautiful if I would have made sure that my flash was open.



Last attempt at a team photo. Go MK!




Next paint party.....my shop, Sat and Mon.

No comments: