Saturday, February 6, 2010

Shop progress and Vi's baby shower


Before up above......
And after.......below. Shane lowered the "counter" so that my office would feel more open. It looks great!

Nathan was in charge of painting my office. It wasn't until AFTER he left that we realized that he had used a different color of paint to touch up. Luckily we have the proof in this photo!
I took a break from the shop today to go to one of my best friends baby showers.
Vi and I were best friends in high school and still remain very close to this day. Her family owns two Thai restaurants here on the Island so we ate well today.
Vi's dear friend Suzanne threw the shower and I was in charge of games. We had a lot of fun. I even ran into some old classmates from middle school. It was just like old times.
Seriously.....Vi doesn't want me posting ANY photos of her because she thinks she is fat. HELLO, you are pregnant! Anyhow, I did tell the truth when I said I wouldn't post on facebook.
Beautiful mama.

The laughing is always at ME for something. This was for Suzanne trying to talk into my "bad" ear.

Grayson, Rach and I.
The gang, years (not telling how many) later.
Tu, Kk, Rach and Vi

Good times. The shop is looking great. I am so thankful for Sundays so that I can R-E-S-T.

2 comments:

Laurene Ross said...

Your place looks fantastic! Nice to have a handy hubby:) You looked fantastic yesterday cruising Winslow. Very "That Girl"

Mariann Zaugg Wise said...

Oh no, I totally forgot about Saturday. I had planned on coming when we were at Gretchens and then I absolutely forgot. How did it go?