Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Update

Life is crazy as usual. Brennan was accepted into " All Stars". The best in the league were picked to participate in a team that will compete on a District/state/national/ international competition.
We are really excited for him. He has such a passion for baseball, that it is just a pleasure to watch him. Many of his coaches have confided in me that he is going to go far. I am such the proud mama watching him play and encourage his fellow team mates. No matter what, this kid has fun. As for the rest of the brood, they all have the summer off, kind of. I am excited for the opportunities that we will have to camp. Camping is our favorite pastime as a family, a way to really reconnect. We are our best selves when we are camping. For fathers day, I bought (yes, all by myself) an 8 man tent. It should arrive soon. We will spend many weekends camping, of this I am sure. Nothing is better than getting away from the "norm" and getting down to the reality of life. I invite all of you to join us. You will never see a better side of our little family. To camp with us, is to bond in a way that is never possible in "real life".
xoxo- Katie

No comments: