Thursday, June 18, 2009

For you, my daughter


I never expected to ever be writing something to or about my daughter. I want to pinch myself every day when I come to my daily realization that she is here and mine. Mae turns 2 in just 7 days. Every day that I have with her is a dream come true. I just knew she was there, up there, waiting to come to me. Mae is me 10o times magnified. She may look just like her father, but she is me all the way. Mae....I simply.......adore you.
Mae sings songs all day, all night. She makes up songs and words and is such an imaginative girl.
Fearless, beautiful, smart, kind........the list goes on and on. Mae......I am so blessed to be your mom. I waited so long and my love..........you were So worth the wait.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Precious! Happy early birthday Mae!