Thursday, May 28, 2009

New post!?

We have been spending the last few afternoons at Nonny's as we prepare for the bazaar. Mae and Rylan have never been happier. They wake up excited to see their best friends.
Somehow in the midst of all this bazaar chaos, we pulled of a lovely dinner with the missionaries, even if it meant enticing them to a ball game.

We found a parachute at our local store and the kids had a blast with it ........for a while.
Brennan left for a 3 day two night 4th grade outdoor ed trip. We missed him terribly and were so excited when he came back today. It was adequate rest for him apparently, because tonight he had a game and he pitched like a pro.

Way to go Brennan. My thoughts have been with my friend Brooke all day today as she is dealing with the death of her grandmother. Even though it has been years since I lost mine, my heart aches for my friend for the loss of someone she loved so much. I love you B!

No comments: