Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Weekend so far

Saturday was a much needed restful day. No baseball, no nothing! Although we did kick back most of the day, we made up for it at night by getting our room and Nathan and Myrons room ready to switch. We have decided to give up our large master bedroom to the boys and put double bunkbeds in. We will take one of the smaller rooms and finally Mae will have her own room. Well, Rylan will have his toys in there too, but I will finally get to have the little girl room that I always wanted. Yes, I know this is supposed to be about Mae, but I've waited longer!
Today after church, we went to a friends house for a big dinner with more friends. Yes, we played WII rockband on Sunday. I love it. I think everyone in our ward has played Rockband at the B's by now.

I am going backwards now. Friday was great as well. Beautiful, sunny, warm....you get the drift. How can I complain when my husband works at this home below? I arrive early to pick him up and the kids and I play on their beautiful lawn. I like to pretend that I live there.
;)

Friday was also a nice day to go to our new favorite beach.

I will leave you with a couple of funny videos.
The first is of our fun with Rockband.




This next video is one that I forgot to upload from last weeks FHE. We were having fudgecicles for dessert and Mae looked like a hillbilly without teeth after getting chocolate all over them.
We could not stop laughing. Definitely a memorable moment.

Sorry! I thought I digitally recorded the longer one. This is all I gots!

No comments: