Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crazy Maesy






Since my camera (new) broke, I haven't had much to post. I have been taking what photos I can with my camcorder. It's just not the same. It has been a rainy week, so no garden, no beach.....not so much fun! Last night at Brennans game, I got to do the announcing and scoreboard. THAT was fun. I had a microphone and got into it. Let's just say that I did a great job of embarrassing my kids. Especially when said kids were in the parking lot past outfield and I was able to call them up to the booth by name.
Tonight was Nathans game at the Sands field. Mae was her usual ragamuffin self. She kept taking her "stinky boots" off (we call Rylans very stinky boots, this and now she assumes that hers are too) and running around getting her feet wet and muddy. She decided to give her baby doll a bath in the muddy pond. Oh, and then found the chalk and played in that for a while. I didn't get a photo of that. Here's another one.....as all the women were watching her and remarking on her cuteness, she proceeded to announce to everyone that she had just farted. GREAT! Rylan said the cutest thing tonight. Upon arrival, he promptly found a rolie polie. Here's what he said. "mom, come look, it's a holy poky"! I said "what? A holy poky? What is that"?? Then he showed me. Too cute. He is such a sweet boy. He even let me take his photo tonight. The last photo is of the kids actually getting to play with their toys. I organized them tonight and lo and behold, they had something to play with! They hadn't seen their toys in quite a while due to baseball games, disorganization etc. Here are some photos and a video. Yes, Mae has learned to say "shut up". It's not nice and we do not think it is OK, but she does say sorry afterwards, and it does sound so cute, but you didn't hear it from me.
Take care to everyone!

No comments: